Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Brandi's side, after she found out

Long before Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes took their relationship public, Cibrian's wife Brandi Glanville had an inkling that her husband was attracted to LeAnn.
Recalling when she and Eddie went on double dates with LeAnn and husband Dean Sheremet in Canada during the filming of Lifetime's Northern Lights, Brandi says she noticed a little flirting between the costars.
"We went to play pool, went for sushi, dancing," Brandi tells PEOPLE, adding that although she's used to woman fawning over her husband, "it was different this time. It was a little more reciprocated."
At the same time, Brandi noticed how affectionate LeAnn was with Sheremet. "They were very touchy-feely," she says. "They seemed happy. [But] I felt like it was almost like 'I love my husband. I'm not after your husband.'"
-source:people


I'm so sorry about the quality of the second video. I originally had it embedded from the website it was on but it automatically played every time the blog was opened, and that is very annoying. So I recorded it with my camera, which is also annoying, but less so. :-/


For some reason, Blogger sucks assholes and won't load the videos half the time so I posted them on YouTube too, just in case.

1st video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=dga87x0bq4A
2nd video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku8NxHsNRok










.




.

1 comment:

  1. What is with Leanne's face, there is something awfully strange about it? I just can not describe it! Very unattractive. Eddie likes her money, that's all!

    ReplyDelete