Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why does everyone hate LeAnn? All she did was fall in love...

First of all, excuse the blog for being so disorganized...Maybe it will be fixed in the future, maybe it won't. I'm doing the best I can. LeAnn's crazy is a LOT to keep up with. But anyway, back to this blog post.

 I know that some people won't understand my level of hatred for this woman. And some women out there, a very specific group of you, will know exactly why.
And I'm not even going to lie and say that she's all bad. I don't hate her just to hate her. I listen to her music and I think she sounds like a fking ANGEL. She has one of the best voices I've ever heard, and probably the best voice LIVE (YouTube) I've ever heard. I also have some seen some pictures of her that I think she's really hot in, and I will include all of that in this blog at some point.
 But she, as a person, is just so disgusting, I can't stand it. She is very vindictive and doesn't own up to any of it. She wants to act like everyone is just seeing what they want to see because they hate her. Well, guess what? I didn't hate her before. She helped ruin someone's family and has gotten pleasure by rubbing it in the ex-wife's face ever since by using the husband, her kids, anything she can do to possibly hurt this woman more and say 'HAHA I got your life' and that's why everyone hate's her.
 She thinks it's because of the affair. And it is, a little bit. But you don't see people hating on Eddie Cibrian this way, and why not? Because he's not flaunting everything in his ex-wife's face every single chance he gets and he's not being a passive aggressive bitch every other time he gets on Twitter.
She acts like the victim all the time and it makes me so sick.
Ok, you cheated and got caught, that's one thing. Then you actually split with your partners and got with each other. That's a whole other thing. Yeah you're in love, whatever. But then you think you gotta bully and taunt the woman you hurt and flaunt this shit all over the place with your nasty smug ass you trifflin ass tramp? THATS why no one likes your home wrecking ass. Not because you "fell in love at the wrong time" or whatever bullshit wank job story you're selling this week to justify cheating and being a whore.

I got this next excerpt from Celebitchy.com and I love it-
  "It’s no secret that LeAnn Rimes is full of sh-t. Spectacularly so, in fact. I’m not one of those women who is always on Homewrecker Patrol, but I do think that if LeAnn had behaved in a different manner, people wouldn’t still be so angry with her. I could go on and on about the dumb little sh-t LeAnn has done, but the basic gist of is that I think in LeAnn’s mind, she’s the ultimate victim in all of the drama between her and Eddie and Brandi Glanville and even Dean Sheremet, LeAnn’s ex-husband. In LeAnn’s mind, everyone is out to get her because she just happened to fall in love. And everyone is mad at her especially because she’s SO famous and popular." -celebitchy

This piece of funny comes from TheSuperficial.com-
  LeAnn Rimes opens up about her highly publicized affair with Eddie Cibrian...and sort of explains why she cheated on her own husband:
  "I think any relationship is hard to get out of, and I don’t think the way I did it was right."
    Still, Rimes knows that “there are lessons in it for me to learn” and says she’s figured out what she calls “the most important thing,” which is “cultivating strength from rough situations.”
    “After going through this,” says Rimes, who finalized her divorce in December and has since moved in with Cibrian, “I know I can face anything.”

“After going through this, I know I can face anything.” What the-? Is she fucking kidding me? It’s not like she had breast cancer or was Elin Woods or something. LeAnn Rimes cheated on her husband with a married man and basically took whatever the hell she wanted whenever the hell she wanted it. That’d be like me sitting around playing video games in my underwear for three days straight then championing my ability to overcome adversity. “You know, some people didn’t think I had it in me to not execute a single ounce of will power, but I like to believe I came out of this a stronger person and should probably get invited to speak at high schools. MY STORY DEMANDS TO BE TOLD!”   -TheSuperficial.com










.

4 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for Brandi Glanville....LeAnn wrote on twitter Mommy #2 its like what the fuck....you and Eddie both broke a bond with your husband/wife ...they are both wrong...and the truth is they are both sucky actors because you were supposed to FAKE FALL IN LOVE NOT ACTUALLY LET IT HAPPEN. I just think that if they really loved their exes they wouldn't have let another person come in between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right. Just saw an interview with her and Giulianna Rancic(who I love, shocked she interviewed that Harlot) Leeann that ingenue made you look worse. What you did is dissapointing, disgusting and ruined your career plus you sounded and looked like crap on Xfactor. Gain some weight and apologize for cheating and sleeping with sometimes husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how she cries in all her interviews. You'd think she'd be a better actor.

      Delete
  3. You're absolutely right. Just saw an interview with her and Giulianna Rancic(who I love, shocked she interviewed that Harlot) Leeann that ingenue made you look worse. What you did is dissapointing, disgusting and ruined your career plus you sounded and looked like crap on Xfactor. Gain some weight and apologize for cheating and sleeping with sometimes husband

    ReplyDelete