Sunday, January 13, 2013

LeAnn's morph into Brandi

I know I have been stalling on this blog but there is just SO MUCH crazy to go through and I only have so much spare time. I have "bonus kids" to take care of ya know! haha what a geek, bonus children... Anyway here is THE post of crazy stalker shit. Enjoy.

First, we're gonna take a look at LeAnn before Eddie and during the first part of the relationship. Before she got a sense of style. And by sense of style, I mean studied pictures of Brandi Glanville. We will be noticing the clothes, shoes, cosmetic enhancements, and weight/body changes here.
At the end of the post will be all the blatant coincidental copying of Brandi. My fav part :-D

*Before Eddie and during the beginning (I actually think she's really pretty and healthy looking at this point)-




























*Starting the morph into Brandi -








































****Copying****
 
 *Luli Fama bikini

Oct 2009 BG


July 2010 LR


Apr 2012 BG & LR
--------------------

*Green Shoes

Feb 2010 BG

May 2010 LR

July 2010

--------------------

*White Range Rover

Feb 2010 BG

Apr 2012 LR

Dec 2012 LR

--------------------

*Gold bikini & banded fedora (I just noticed they both have on a small gold necklace with a round pendant and a bracelet on their right wrists)

Aug 2010 BG


Dec 2010 LR
--------------------

*Christian Louboutin Toutenkaboucle shoes

Jan 2011 BG (from her facebook)


Feb 2011 LR

Apr 2011

Aug 2011 LR

Mar 2012 LR
--------------------

*Scarf

Feb 1 2011 BG

Feb 11 2011 LR
--------------------

*Bikini pic (The first most obvious stalking pic, in my opinion)

Mar 2011 BG (from BGs Facebook)

Apr 2011 LR

If that's not the creepiest thing you've seen so far, you're lying to yourself.


July 2011 LR (I'm pretty sure this one says "Me copying? No way, I tweet bikini pics all the time, SEE!)

BG statement

BG video about copying
video

--------------------

* Sprained left ankle (Yes, pathetic. I know.)

Apr 2011 BG

May 2011 LR
--------------------

*Curves

Apr 2011 BG


June 2011 LR

--------------------

*Handcuff bracelet

Aug 18 2011 BG

Aug 28 2011 LR

Apr 2012 LR (becoming Brandi costs a lot)

Apr 2012 (comment from someone on CeleBitchy)

---------------------

 *Tweeting the same person (I know it seems like a stretch, but what are the odds that out of LR's almost 1000 people she follows, she talks to the same person within 4 hours of BG. Someone's watching BG :-D )

BG

LR

--------------------

* LR wedding anniversary ring

Oct 2011 BG

Apr 2012 LR

--------------------

* Tweet stalking

Oct 16 2011 BG

Oct 16 2011 LR

--------------------

* Red Lipstick

Oct 5 2011 BG

Oct 8 2011 LR

Oct 9 2011 LR

--------------------

*Pool Shark Thanksgiving

Nov 21 2011 BG
video
Sometimes videos don't play, so here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG34BjNiS9E

Nov 24 2011 LR - Thanksgiving pic with the fam (You know, Brandi's fam)

--------------------

*Red Shoe Diaries pt. 1

Dec 11 2011 BG

Dec 14 2011 LR

--------------------

* Michelle Jonas Keyhole dress

Jan 2012 BG (On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)

Feb 2012 LR

--------------------

* Gold dress

Feb 2012 BG




June 2012 LR

--------------------

*Red Shoe Diaries pt. 2

Feb 6 2012 BG (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion show)

Feb 9 2012 LR

--------------------

*Mexican blanket (The one LeAnn famously plopped herself on, next to Brandi, at one of BG's kid's soccer games after politely ignoring each other at every game before)

Mar 2012 BG

June 2012 LR

--------------------

* Red shoes & half-sleeve blue dress

Mar 2012 BG

June 2012 LR

--------------------

*Aviator sunglasses and the switch to a new type (after years of wearing Aviators)

BG & LR

May 6 2012 BG (Kid's soccer game)

May 6 2012 LR (BG's kid's soccer game)

--------------------

*Macrame bikini

June 2011 BG (on RHOBH)


 Aug 2011 LR


--------------------

*3/4 sleeve short jacket over bikini

July 17 2012 BG

July 17 2012 LR

--------------------

*Boots

July 6 2012 BG (Twitter I think)
July 7 2012 LR (ONE DAY!)


Here's LR's old motorcycle boots from 2010

--------------------

*Tweet about fav song

Dec 18 2012 like 2 hours apart


--------------------

*Gold Band Bikini (I know this one isn't exactly the same, but come on)

June 2013 BG


Aug 2013 LR

--------------------

*Lace Bikini

Aug 14 2013 BG

Aug 16 2013 LR

--------------------

*Skull Scarf

Nov 2012 BG



 Aug 2013 LR



--------------------

* "Private Dancer" shoes

Feb 22 2014 BG
Feb 26 2014 LR



--------------------

*Tweet

May 4 2014 BG



May 6 2014 LR



------------------------------

*Breast implants, house, hairstyle, truck, wedding

"E!Online reported that a source confirmed to them that Rimes recently had a breast augmentation procedure performed which by today's standards is not a big deal. The kicker, however, was that Rimes went to Glanville's doctor (Dr. Garth Fisher) who performed Brandi's procedure after she bore two children.
 Rimes requested to have the same implant size that Glanville did and even purchases similar everyday items.
 Rimes also moved into a house a block and a half away from Glanville, emulated her hairstyle and wears the same type of sunglasses.
 However, to give Rimes the benefit of the doubt, many people buy similar items and there's nothing wrong or even weird about that.
 The breast implants, on the other hand, is perhaps a little off as there must be hundreds of plastic surgeons (if not more) that Rimes could have gone to instead of Glanville's."

"There's no reason for a single woman to move to Calabasas," Brandi tells E! "It's all families. There are no young people who live here by themselves. If they were living together, I would understand, but they're not."
LeAnn showed up at her son's school...
"She waited until it was my turn to turn to pick up the kids and pulled out in front of me, waved, threw me a peace sign and smiled," Brandi tells us. "Then she sent me a text saying, 'Just so you know I was doing a walk through of my new house.' "

-source: eonline

--------------------

This is from RadarOnline I think - 

  An insider shares, LeAnn used Brandi’s boob doctor, Garth Fisher; her dentist, Dr. Duane McKay; her hairstylist, Kim Vo; her dermatologist, Dr. Harold Lancer; and the same Botox guy at Dr. Applebaum’s

--------------------

*Pizza, wine & football. Shoe tweets.

 "Poor Glanville really seems to mind her own business; tweets a little something, maybe twice a week. And before Rimes protected her tweets, she was being incredibly passive-aggressive [and] nasty towards Glanville.
  And now the tour manager.
  From what I gather, Glanville had to lock up her Facebook page, because every time she posted her status, Rimes twittered that SHE was doing the same thing.
  Example:
  *Glanville said she had bought a new pair of shoes,
  * Rimes tweets that she is going shoe shopping with a girlfriend, and yammers about HOW MANY shoes she bought.
  *Glanville says that she and a friend are watching the football game and having pizza and wine,
  *Rimes tweets that she and Eddie are watching the game with friends, drinking wine and ordering pizza.
  Rimes really does have a stalker personality. Sadly, since [Rimes] locked up her tweets (and has been dumping/ blocking followers like crazy), I do not have a screenshot of that madness. You can see Glanville’s shoe tweet, but Rimes' is now protected."

-source: I forgot and I tried Googling it and it didn't come up. If anyone know, please let me know.


--------------------

*Perfume





 ^ TRUTH ^


























.                                               

61 comments:

  1. Wow, this is some scary stuff! SWF for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! There are no words! Has Brandi seen this? This needs to be seen by everyone! Whack doodle dooo!!! I hate this stupid creepy whore...has she no shame!!??? Excellent work btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she hasn't, but how awesome would that be?!

      Delete
  3. crazy as fkn hell !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you people are effin NUTS to spend the time to compare the two. That's whats so effed up about all this. Brandi really thinks she is all that, and LeAnn would want to be just like her. I highly doubt anyone would want to be anything close to Brandi. A fowl mouthed angry, evil person... Brandi needs to get over her pathetic self. Who ever put this together, you need a shrink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a shrink, thank you for your concern :-) I don't like homewrecking whores who flaunt having someone's family in her clutches after an affair or taunting the wife. She tries to play the victim and I'm showing that she's not. She asks for all of this. And it's a fun way to spend a half an hour after my kids go to bed before I do my other hobbies, which obviously are all crazy since they aren't the same as yours :-D

      Delete
    2. Lisa: With all due respect, you are the crazy person for coming to this site and looking at it when you obviously think LeAnn is the better party. But seriously, how can you look at those comparisons and not see how creepy Leann is. To think she has access to those children is downright disturbing.
      Lobstahsmaht

      Delete
  5. LOL! MY husband found this and you have put together such a wonderfully cohesive timeline of Leann Rimes insanity - I retweeted it before I had the time to fully go through it, and I just finished the very last piece on the perfume.
    What absolutely cracked me up is the "Pizza, Wine, &Football" note, (above the perfume one) citing "source unknown" was posted on "Amy Grindhouse" from an e-mail I had sent her, telling her about the stalking and asking her to please publish it. I went under the name "Kurt Horvat" at the time, as I had just wanted to take a peek at this whole crazy Leann Rimes business - I was blown away. Within the first week I got the screen shots of Leann's tour manager mocking a tweet of Brandi Glanville's, and I sent the shots, along with the e-mail above, to Amy Grindhouse.

    So, now you have your source. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Should I quote Kurt or Kelly?

      Delete
  6. I love how you put this together. This is the proof Leann is crazy. Perfect example of a psycho being obsessed with an ex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I tried to organize it as much as possible :-)

      Delete
  7. Creepy for sure but even more sad. Brandi will go on in life just fine. She already had Eddie wants money...Leanne will never be able to know if Eddie is just using her for a Sugga Momma. BTW, maybe E.C. I'd making L.R. dress like his first love...jus sayin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she is way creepier than I realized. Thank you for taking the time. Can you imagine all the things Brandi has gone through that weren't in the media? Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! And yeah I can imagine, she even said in her book that there was stuff she couldn't talk about for legal reasons. Also texts... I would love to have those texts.

      Delete
  9. This is excellent. Really puts the perspective on just how obsessed LeAnn is about poor Brandi! What's next? I think she may bring in a pic of Brandi to a plastic surgeon and say, make my face exactly like this. Wouldn't that be the topper to top all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She probably did bring a pic of Brandi for the boob job lol

      Delete
  10. What psycho!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shoes, the clothes, the words, all of it is just insane.. Im reading Brandi's book and she admits to stalking Leanns twitter page but damn at least she doesn't copy EVERYTHING she does.. there are so many instances of Le's copycatting that it can't just be a coincidence.. it's probably because she knows Brandi was the true love of Eddie's life and she wants to fill her shoes but she CAN'T. She probably also knows deep down Eddie only keeps her around because of the money, vacations, huge house, and other perks and it eats her alive inside that she can't really make him happy. Hes a user that she needs to get rid of but shes too blinded by being a clone to realize her self worth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should really do an experiment and tighten the purse strings for about a year and see what happens. I'm thinking DIVORCE

      Delete
  12. Also, in Brandi's book, she described Leann at one point as "laughing through her oversized dentures." The NEXT DAY after the book came out (and Leann no doubt read it cover to cover immediately) she SUES HER DENTIST!!!!! That blurb about the dentures was also included in an US Weekly excerpt a couple of weeks ago, so she could have gotten the ball rolling then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so crazy. She should sue her plastic surgeon too then, for those wonky boobies.

      Delete
  13. Leann is so disgusting looking, she wishes she could look like Brandi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's getting as close as she possibly can. Never gonna happen though, Brandi has a smokin hot body and LR has a.... sinewy, veiny sack.

      Delete
    2. Ans she won't get any closer..... what is wrong with Leann's legs, they really look terrible! What if Eddie is somehow "making" her look like Brandi. - cause that is what he likes, she is desperately trying 2 hold on 2 him. Unfortunately, he is only wi/Leann 4 her money! She is an idiot!

      Delete
  14. Wow!! You did a fabulous job of putting the photos, etc. together, how can anyone not say LR wasn't copying BG!!! Unbelievable, I'm almost embarrassed for her, almost, but not quite - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr IDK how she's not ashamed of herself. Also, acting holier than thou on Twitter all day!

      Delete
  15. Awesome compilation of pictures. Always knew LeAnn was creepy and stalking Brandi's every move but the pictures you have posted here tell the story in greater depth. Expect anyday now we will hear LeAnn has scheduled her vaginal rejuvenation with Dr. Matlock (Brandi's doctor). I mean this stalker even uses the same dentist as Brandi although I find it priceless that her mouth is all jacked up now and she is suing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She uses the same dentist too?!! Where did you hear this? Must investigate and post :-)

      Delete
  16. Wow...LR is a creeper! She will never even come close to looking like Brandi.Great work by the way...I knew LR was stalking BG, but I had no idea how sad it really was. Leann is nothing but home wrecking cum dump. Her career is going down the drain.Eddie will leave Leann..(because she no longer has any money.) Brandi won't want anything to do with either one of them...he will try to come slobbering back into Brandi's life.Karma's a bitch.. I am happy for the day that Brandi can sit back and smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Doe anybody really even like Leanne! Idk anybody who is into her music! I always thought she had disturbingly weird eyes, like those of a bloated drunk and creepy eyebrows, yuk! Once the cash is gone, Eddie will b on his way 2!

      Delete
  17. LR is a sick creeper. She can try for the rest of her life and never will she even come close to looking like Brandi. Leann is nothing but a dirty cum dump. Her career is going down the drain. When she loses her income Eddie will leave.My bet is he will try and get back with Brandi (who is becoming more&more famous by the day)She won't want his nasty ass anywhere near her(<--hopefully) I will be happy for the day Brandi sees all this unraveling around her and sits back & smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first few pictures I thought... oh well no big deal, but you totally had me with the bikini's. Un-freaking believable! I understand insecurity because Brandi is so much more beautiful, but this is beyond being insecure, this is pure madness! I hope someone is protecting LR against herself. Believe me, once Eddie is moving on she will crash hard! I almost feel sorry for her...

    ReplyDelete
  19. One has to truly pity LeAnn Rimes. She is clearly mentally ill and has huge issues. Ed only stays because he is unemployed and needs the $$. Otherwise I am sure he would be outa there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is petrifying. I know that some of us might find humour in this situation, but thinking about it sanely, Leanne is seriously mentally ill and I would be petrified if I was Brandi to have my kids be near her. Poor Brandi - I hope Eddie one day suffers half as much crap as he has had his crazy wife put the mother of his children through. Then he would realise what a sick, disgusting, appalling excuse of a man he is. As for Leanne, losing Eddie will either be the making of her or the breaking of her, right now though she is in need of psychiatric help.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bandage one is seriously disturbing. All else can be written off as a concidence (not really). But to say you were hurt when you weren't? What's wrong with Eddie?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brandi has been likable from the beginning of RHOBH following her on twitter opened the door to twitter and the LR antics she has to deal with. I am not one to get wrapped up in celebs but LR is so wrong on so many levels - My Man who would never engage.... thanks to your website NOW gets it!!! He goes on record to say LR is wacko obsessed .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend didn't get it either! She was like "Well that could just be a coincidence" about all the SWF but then when she saw it ALL at once, she got it haha My boyfriend got into it too after this and he especially likes showing me horse pictures and making comments on her grazing in the pasture and whatnot.

      Delete
  23. Please tell me your twitter name - the gal that compiled this.... YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long responding, been a tad busy lately. My Twitter name is @LeannDrama I hardly ever get on there either but I do check it from time to time :-)

      Delete
  24. I usually laugh about this but this really is scary.

    Poor Brandi for having to deal with that psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG WEWEDRAMA needs to get a life. Obsessed much????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as obsessed as she is with Brandy. It needs to be out there with all of her playing the victim card shit. This is shit that I did in my spare time. It took over a year to get this much crap. I can see if I did nothing but sit here and do all this in like a month, but I didn't. This is no more OBSESSIVE then people checking Facebook 50 times a day or Tweeting or texting all day. Why did you even read the blog after you read the title and synopsis of what this was about?

      Delete
  26. This is a great site. You missed the copying of the tan wedge heels (I think they're Balenciaga) which Brandi wore all the time and then Leann went out and bought in tan and also black, as well as the Stella McCartney shoulder bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the bag one and then I went and researched all of these before posting them and Leann has actually had those types of bags for like 5 years :-( Do you have pics of the shoes? I can add it and credit you for finding it.

      Delete
  27. Just saw this post - interesting, but celebs copying Brandy (the other Brandy) is nothing new:

    http://celebsthatcopybrandy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, the other brandy. You're silly. Thanks for the link :-)

      Delete
  28. Oh my life. I read on one blog if Leanne could skin Brandi and wear her she prob would & I thought thats a bit harsh-
    But after reading all this im surprised she hasn't already!! I feel violated :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the stalking you proved! Anyone that has had one of these stalker girls in their life knows how this feels! (SCARY) I found the link to this blog on Gossip Rocks- although the bitches on that site think they are too high and mighty to read this (some are cool, but get ran off by the catty regulars)

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is the creepiest thing I've seen so far. You need to add the black "private dancer" shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I used to read about this kind of scenario in the Q&A section of Seventeen magazine so it's weird to see it played out in real time with non teenagers. I don't even hate LeAnn; I'm immensely fascinated by her. Like, if it was revealed that she was behind this blog I would slow clap for her evil genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she reads it

      Delete
  32. http://www.celebitchy.com/319623/brandi_glanville_trolls_leann_rimes_leann_cant_help_but_respond_hysterically/
    Pictures of purse, scarf, and shoe copying are in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Brandi and Leann both posted flower pictures on June 14.

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/big-fat-liars-leann-rimes-eddie-cibrian-go-public-page2485-110874.html
    Leann and Brandi are wearing the same black cutout dress

    ReplyDelete
  35. Didn't Falcor also use the same wedding dress designer as BG when she married EC?

    ReplyDelete