Wednesday, May 7, 2014

NoH8 Y'all

Hello ladies (and a few guys)! The time has come. The Brandi bullying barrage on Twitter. I will include a pic of LAR with the bully if possible and then their Tweets. Not quite sure if they will be in order or not as I did not capture these screen shots. I did get permission to repost them though, so enjoy! (I'm trying to get this up fast so it might be a little sloppy. If so, I'll fix it later)
Edit: I'm not sure what the deal with the fake accounts is, but everything else is obviously her friends attacking Brandi. I'm sure that the person who made these had very good reason to believe the fake accounts were LAR or they wouldn't have included them.

















-------------------







-------------------------







------------------------

I have heard that this girl actually doesn't associate with LAR anymore, so good for her.















--------------------






---------------------











----------------------



-------------------






---------------------













------------------------















.


No comments:

Post a Comment