Saturday, May 10, 2014

Only Borrowed

So, we all know about the infamous song Borrowed, in which LeAnn professes her love for the married man she's banging. It's pretty sick. Of course she would never let her step children hear it because it's about how she and their father had an affair and ultimately broke up their happy home, forcing them to live with one parent half the time and the other parent (and her) the other half. Holidays being split and fought over. Their mother being humiliated and hurt. Basically this song is the anthem to their lives falling apart. LeAnn would NEVER let them hear it, only a monster would take pleasure in hearing them sing it, not knowing what it was about, but her knowing the whole time.....





I know you're not mine only Borrowed
Cause you already belong to her
Least you said so
But I'm starting to believe it ain't the whole truth
Cause when were lying side by side
I get the whole you
I want hold out but I hold on
Even though I know its wrong

I don't want to give you back
I don't want to give you back
you're the best Ill ever have
And I don't want to give you back
But you're Borrowed

Do you tell her that you love her
Like you do me?
Do you make love to her
The way you make love to me?
Well I keep myself alone in case you call tonight
Its pathetic how I lie around and wait all the damn time
Its a short high then a long low
Every time you have to go

And I don't want to give you back
I don't want to give you back
you're the best Ill ever have
And I don't want give you back
But you're borrowed - Only Borrowed

How much time is left till you don't return - don't return?
How much time oh whats left till you don't return -
don't return?
How much time?
I know you're not mine only Borrowed







.

2 comments:

  1. I usually laugh at all of LeAnn's shenanigans in this crazy story line that's been going on, but this one really takes the cake. And by cake I mean the freaky 'LeAnn and Eddie under the covers while the 2 boys play on the lower tier' birthday cake we all got to treat our eyeballs to. What is wrong with Eddie to let his kids sing the song about how he dickmatized their new stepmom while he was still banging out bio mom? If they wanted to hear bonus mom's music, why not just play the Gasoline and Matches music video, say 'Yeah, stuff like that' and keep the conversation moving? It's not like they won't find out all of this stuff one day anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol for you http://wewedrama.blogspot.com/2014/05/surprise-its-cake-equivalent-to-my.html

    ReplyDelete