Friday, May 2, 2014

New Facebook and Update!

I know I said this last time, but sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! I do have more stuff but I just get into things and then drop them for no reason. Then I go and pick it up again. I have no idea where I left off and all my shit is unorganized but I will try my best to post another entry tonight after my day is done.

Edit: I was Googling new shit for the blog and the first entry I found was an article on CelebDirtyLaundry.com mentioning my blog. MY BLOG! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Also, it's mentioned in a couple other places, including the comments section on CeleBitchy <3 Oh yeah, big time shit, yeah. Anywho, the second entry on Google when I searched for the shit was this blog. I'm so proud. Thanks to all my crazy gossip-loving readers!

https://www.facebook.com/wewe.drama


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment